Bachelor of Elementary Education is a 2-year full-time undergraduate course, divided across 4 semesters. The program covers the following components of study:
- historical patterns
- philosophical theories
- current classroom trends
- history and evolution of education
- practices that are most effective and in which context
- education-related prior state and federal legislative policies
- credentials required to become a teacher today
- principles for child development, education practice, study of school pedagogy
- role of teacher in the grooming of students.
The curriculum of Elementary Teacher Training course is divided into two parts: General course and subject disciplines.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.